import demo content error

• Author

level5
    Participant

When I’m trying to import data I get following error at importing:
      Importing …
      Importing the demo theme options…DONE!
      Importing the demo widgets… DONE!.
      Importing data: contact.xml 1 of 7 … DONE!
      Importing data: mailchimp.xml 2 of 7 … DONE!
      Importing data: media.xml 3 of 7 … DONE!
      Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart_url() on null in /usr/home/level52/domains/www.mydomain.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/necshop/7upframe/element/mini-cart.php:69 Stack trace: #0 /usr/home/level52/domains/www.mydomain.com/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319): sv_vc_mini_cart(”, ”, ‘sv_mini_cart’) #1 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #2 /usr/home/level52/domains/www.mydomain.com/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(197): preg_replace_callback(‘/\[(\[?)(sv_log…’, ‘do_shortcode_ta…’, ‘
      [vc_row full…’) #3 /usr/home/level52/domains/www.mydomain.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): do_shortcode(‘

[vc_row full…’) #4 /usr/home/level52/domains/www.mydomain.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘

[vc_row full…’, Array) #5 /usr/home/level52/domains/www.mydomain.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/admin/links/class-link-watcher.php(117): apply_filters(‘the_content’, ‘[vc_row full_wi…’) #6 /usr/home/level52/domains/sklep.l5.p in /usr/home/level52/domains/www.mydomain.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/necshop/7upframe/element/mini-cart.php on line 69

Stop Working

I use WooCommerce 3.4.4

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register