Home Forums WordPress Fruit – Organic Food Shop RTL Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme integration between WPML switcher & Fruitshop selector

integration between WPML switcher & Fruitshop selector

• Author

aqeel
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using wpml to setup english and arabic language in my site, in top header i removed HTML tags for language selector in (Header page) , and add (SV Language Selector widget) and choose (wpml style).

every thing is working, but I’d like to using (friutshop sytle) It is more consistent with design than WPML style.

but when choose it, the selector not showing dropdown menu for languages in site , and when click on english language it show the flag !

I’m trying other way , only change the languages links in (SV Top Header) to be like this (www.mywebsite.com/?language=ar) , it can change only to the home page, not for any page .. like when i’m in (Shop page) and want to go to english language , it go to english home page, not to Shop page , the second problem the current language name not appear , always the main language.

so how can integration between WPML switcher style and Ftuitshop selector style ?

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  aqeel.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register