Home Forums WordPress PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function s7upf_woocommerce_t

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function s7upf_woocommerce_t

• Author

abellanda
    Participant

Hi, I have this error with the WordPress Druck template, I do not know how to solve it. Can you help me please?

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function s7upf_woocommerce_thumbnail_loop() in /home/blancoca/public_html/wp-content/themes/druck/s7upf_templates/woocommerce/loop/grid/grid.php:13
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/blancoca/public_html/wp-content/themes/druck/7upframe/class/template.php(56): include()
      #1 /home/blancoca/public_html/wp-content/themes/druck/7upframe/function/function.php(718): S7upf_Template::load_view(‘woocommerce/loo…’, NULL, Array, true)
      #2 /home/blancoca/public_html/wp-content/themes/druck/woocommerce/content-product.php(81): s7upf_get_template_woocommerce(‘woocommerce/loo…’, NULL, Array, true)
      #3 /home/blancoca/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(690): require(‘/home/blancoca/…’)
      #4 /home/blancoca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(181): load_template(‘/home/blancoca/…’, false)
      #5 /home/blancoca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/related.php(38): wc_get_template_part(‘content’, ‘product’)
      #6 /home/blancoca/public_html/wp- in /home/blancoca/public_html/wp-content/themes/druck/s7upf_templates/woocommerce/loop/grid/grid.php on line 13

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register